- Chien-Ming (Jemmy) Nieh received 2014 University of Florida Outstanding International Student Award, November 2014.
- Alumnus Prof. Changzhi Li received IEEE-HKN Outstanding Young Professional Award, October 2014.
- Taesong Hwang passed PhD defense and joined Skyworks, Aug 2014.
- Alumnus Prof. Changzhi Li received 2014 ASEE Frederick Emmons Terman Award, June 2014.
- Sherlie Portugal and her teammates won the "Graduate Student Challenge" competition in IEEE MTT Society Annual Conference, June 2014.
- Chien-Ming (Jemmy) Nieh, Changyu Wei, Jianxuan Tu, Meiyu Li, and TienYu Huang won the 3rd place of the "Student Competition in High sensitivity Radar" in IEEE MTT Society Annual Conference, June 2014.
- Prof. Jenshan Lin was appointed as Editor-in-Chief of IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques for the term of 2014-2016.
- Raul A. Chinga has passed phD defense and join Space Systems Loral, Dec 2013.
- Chien-Ming (Jemmy) Nieh received technical award from intel, 2013
- Te-Yu (Jason) Kao passed PhD defense and joined intel, Feb 2013.
- Raul A. Chinga received SEAGEP award, 2013.
- "For the future hydrogen economy, a tiny, self-powered sensor," May 24, 2006.
The technology was reported by several online media including Science Daily, PhysOrg, RFID Journal, Fuel Cell Today, etc.
- "Curious about your vital signs? One day soon, check your laptop," May 16, 2005.
The technology was reported by several online media including National Academy of Engineering Radio News, MSN, Science Daily, PhysOrg, Health Orbit, etc.